Monday, July 14, 2014

Massive Update to Free Pets!


I was torn, for a moment.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine indicated he was quitting Warcraft. He might come back for Warlords of Draenor, but likely won't, he said. Tired of paying for a subscription but not playing, he said. Oh, and did I want his extra pets?

Inside I'm all fuck yes but outside I offer a humble sure! and he then spends the next hour caging and mailing me his tradeable pets---twelve parcels packaged to the brim with battle pets. Once I saw the collection, my jaw nearly hit the floor: max level Anubisath Idols, a max level Crawling Claw; rare world drops; duplicates of the Pandaren Spirits; a Hyacinth Macaw.

This was no ordinary pet collection. It was then I realized the gift was worth well over 200,000g as the market currently stands. And that's why I've sat on these additions for so long. I wanted to decide what would make me the bigger idiot: selling the lot, or giving the lot away.

As you've probably gathered, I've decided to add them to my Free Battle Pets. I went ahead and cleaned up the list so that pets purchasable with gold via vendors are no longer included. Additionally, you'll see a handful marked "on hold." Those I plan to offer friends & guildies first before I make them available to the general public.

Hit me up on Twitter, leave a comment on the post or add my battletag if you're interested in any of these. As usual, I'd like people to limit themselves to two pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment